You want to have a better life, and yet there are so many things in the way.
Your concerns are real:
• the scope of your job affects your wellbeing
• the limited resources, both financial and human capital, limit you and your work
• the needs of the people, organizations, and communities that you serve continue to increase
• the time it takes to do really good work challenges your ability to take care of yourself & those you care about
• the need for balance, play, and enjoyment is becoming a higher priority
You've been trying lots of things that just don't seem to work.
• You read lots of books, yet experience information overload rather than inspiration
• You try to start new habits only to see them fizzle after a few days or weeks
• You want to make change on your own, but you are just too overwhelmed to even get started
• And you're busy working, juggling all those responsibilities, and find it hard to stop even for a minute
• Did I mention that you're tired and have no time for fun?
• You might actually be facing serious burnout if something doesn't change
How I can help.
• I help you stop and take a breath, focus on the present moment, and begin to uncover what you want
• I have years of experience listening to people--hearing what you say and what you don't say
• I am a conversation partner to help you focus, clarify your core values, imagine your future, & work for it
• I provide tools like storytelling, mindful practices, and other exercises that help you get there
• I believe that you can create the life you want
"Lea is a coach whose main focus is creating a partnership based on integrity. She is able to combine her unique life experience with diverse professional knowledge and effective coaching tools. As a result, Lea is able to gently lead the session offering her clients a gem every time. Never did I leave the conversation without a valuable insight. Being coached by Lea, I know I will be heard and supported to the maximum.
"I had coaching sessions with Lea and can confidently say that she is a very professional coach. Lea helped me to figure out what I really want and how to get there. I did my homework which we crafted for me together, and that moved me to the desired level of self-confidence. Also, Lea immediately made me feel comfortable sharing my deepest concerns and dreams. I will keep working with her and recommend you give it a try as well!"
"For the longest time, I thought I was not coachable and left sessions frustrated. I was ready to give up when I met Lea. For the first time, I felt listened to, invited to explore possibilities while feeling hopeful about them! The supportive and kindly judgment-free space she offers led me to experience emotions I didn’t know I could have!
I definitely recommend trying her services."
COACHING SESSION PACKAGES
For those of you who have a particular topic they wish to untangle in one sitting, with future action steps for your own personal work towards improving your life, gaining clarity, and more. No on-going commitment is required. See what you can transform in one intentional conversation! Sessions are held via phone or video-conferencing.
1-2 month commitment (4 sessions) to help you assess your life through story, create a deeper awareness with mindful practices, develop or deepen your commitment to the life you want, and create a plan for change. This is short-term coaching that can get you started on improving your life. Sessions are held via phone or video-conferencing.
3-6 month commitment (10 sessions) to work through multiple aspects of your life to be more mindful, act with courage as you begin to make changes, and move towards a sustainable future of more joy, more excitement, more peace with the support of a coach who has done this too! Find even more balance, purpose, and joy in all areas of your life. Sessions are held via phone or video-conferencing.
In-Person workshops are on hold. Future groups are being planned now.
In the meantime, please check out my self-paced, online offerings to improve wellbeing.
I can help you create the life you want.
It can take some work.
And it will be so worth it.
Focus on your wellbeing today.
Little by little you'll get there.
Do it for you.
The right time to start?