You want to have a better life, and yet there are so many things in the way.
Your concerns are real:
• the scope of your job affects your wellbeing
• the limited resources, both financial and human capital, limit you and your work
• the needs of the people, organizations, and communities that you serve continue to increase
• the time it takes to do really good work challenges your ability to take care of yourself & those you care about
• the need for balance, play, and enjoyment is becoming a higher priority
You've been trying lots of things that just don't seem to work.
• You read lots of books, yet experience information overload rather than inspiration
• You try to start new habits only to see them fizzle after a few days or weeks
• You want to make change on your own, but you are just too overwhelmed to even get started
• And you're busy working, juggling all those responsibilities, and find it hard to stop even for a minute
• Did I mention that you're tired and have no time for fun?
• You might actually be facing serious burnout if something doesn't change
How I can help.
• I help you stop and take a breath, focus on the present moment, and begin to uncover what you want
• I have years of experience listening to people--hearing what you say and what you don't say
• I am a conversation partner to help you focus, clarify your core values, imagine your future, & work for it
• I provide tools like storytelling, mindful practices, and other exercises that help you get there
• I believe that you can create the life you want
What clients say
"Lea is a coach whose main focus is creating a partnership based on integrity. She is able to combine her unique life experience with diverse professional knowledge and effective coaching tools. As a result, Lea is able to gently lead the session offering her clients a gem every time. Never did I leave the conversation without a valuable insight. Being coached by Lea, I know I will be heard and supported to the maximum."
"I had coaching sessions with Lea and can confidently say that she is a very professional coach. Lea helped me to figure out what I really want and how to get there. I did my homework which we crafted for me together, and that moved me to the desired level of self-confidence. Also, Lea immediately made me feel comfortable sharing my deepest concerns and dreams. I will keep working with her and recommend you give it a try as well!"
"For the longest time, I thought I was not coachable and left sessions frustrated. I was ready to give up when I met Lea. For the first time, I felt listened to, invited to explore possibilities while feeling hopeful about them! The supportive and kindly judgment-free space she offers led me to experience emotions I didn’t know I could have!
I definitely recommend trying her services."
COACHING SESSION PACKAGES
For those of you who have a particular topic you wish to untangle in one sitting, with future action steps for your own personal work towards improving your life, gaining clarity, and more. No on-going commitment is required. See what you can transform in one intentional conversation! Sessions are held via phone or video-conferencing.
3-6 month commitment (6 sessions) to help you assess your life through story, create a deeper awareness with mindful practices, develop or deepen your commitment to the life you want, and create a plan for change. And get started! This is short-term coaching that can get you started on improving your life. Sessions are held via phone or video-conferencing.
6-12 month commitment (12 sessions) to work through multiple aspects of your life to be more mindful, act with courage as you make changes, and move towards a sustainable future of more joy, more excitement, more peace with the support of a coach who has done this too! Find even more balance, purpose, and joy in all areas of your life. Sessions are held via phone or video-conferencing.
In-Person workshops are on hold. Future groups are being planned now.
In the meantime, please check out my self-paced, online offerings to improve wellbeing.